Saturday, December 1, 2012

Where am I heading towards.. Past memories

Work and work,
Have become a chore,
I am lost now,
Trying to match new role.

Every morning starts with a
Sudden urge, to start
My computer and see the
Bulging work.

On my way to the office,
I keep the planner on,
Try to figure out,
How to get the work going on.

Once I am in the office,
Its nothing new,
I know that i have,
To get many things moving on.

When my phone rings,
I put it down,
With the execuse of calling later,
When i find some time,
Times runs away,
And its late in the day,
When i remember,
I forgot to call up someone in the day.

I cannot call now,
Because its too late,
Its a daily routine now,
And i am lost in my own way.

Days after days,
Memory fades away,
Its only work,
That now weighs.

Oh..how i wish,
I had some freedom,
I return to where I was
In a role with no reason
No responsiblity
Would still be good,
At least i would be happy,
I would enjoy life,
In all the ways I could.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home