Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where am I heading towards

Work and work,
Have become a chore,
I am lost now,
Trying to match new role.

Every morning starts with a
Sudden urge, to start
My computer and see the
Bulging work.

On my way to the office,
I keep the planner on,
Try to figure out,
How to get the work going on.

Once I am in the office,
Its nothing new,
I know that i have,
To get many things moving on.

When my phone rings,
I put it down,
With the execuse of calling later,
When i find some time,
Times runs away,
And its late in the day,
When i remember,
I forgot to call up someone in the day.

I cannot call now,
Because its too late,
Its a daily routine now,
And i am lost in my own way.

Days after days,
Memory fades away,
Its only work,
That now weighs.

Oh..how i wish,
I had some freedom,
I return to where I was
In a role with no reason
No responsiblity
Would still be good,
At least i would be happy,
I would enjoy life,
In all the ways I could.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2009 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Sharmistha Guha said...

Dont become a workaholic!
You must not.
People in your life-your loved ones, your inherent talent, you must nurture them. And in order to nurture them, you have to give them time.....
Really enjoyed reading your posts...

 
At February 14, 2009 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Gaurav Saboo said...

Thanks di

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home